As a Rotarian Engaged in a Business or a Profession
I AM EXPECTED TO:
- CONSIDER MY vocation as another opportunity to serve.
- BE FAITHFUL to the letter and to the spirit of the ethical codes of my vocation, to the laws of my country, and to moral standards of my community.
- DO ALL in my power to dignify my vocation and to promote the highest ethical standards in my chosen vocation.
- BE FAIR to my employer, employees, associates, competitors, customers, the public and all those whom I have a business or professional relationship.
- RECOGNIZE the honour and respect due to all occupations which are useful to society.
- OFFER MY vocational talents to provide opportunities for young people, to work for relief to the special needs of others and to improve the quality of life in my community.
- ADHERE TO honesty in my advertising and in all representation to the public concerning my business and profession.
- NEITHER SEEK from nor grant to fellow Rotarian a privilege or advantage not normally accorded to others in a business or professional relationship.